People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
All clients should self-monitor for these symptoms.
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
If you have any of these symptoms after attending class, immediately Rachel Forsberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following procedures are being implemented to ensure that healthy clients are entering the studio and so that clients may report when they are ill or experiencing symptoms.
Before entering the studio for their first class or session, clients will be required to review this Studio Safety Protocol Plan.
Everyone must adhere to the County’s recommendation of wearing a face mask, face buff, scarf, and bandanna when outside the home. You are not required to wear a face mask during class, but are welcome to do so if desired.
Additionally, this studio requires the use of grip socks. Socks, gloves and masks are available for purchase in the studio.
>All clients shall abide by our standards of when you may return to the studio.
- If a client shows any symptoms of Covid-19 or tests positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of attending the studio, the client should immediately contact email@example.com.
- Rachel Forsberg will review whom the client has had contact with at the studio in the prior 14 days leading up to going into isolation from the studio. This will include all clients and team members that the team member has had close contact with (close contact being within 6 feet for at least 5 minutes) as well as what areas of the studio and equipment the team member had touched or been in.
- If you have been in close contact (per the above definition) with an affected client who tests positive for Covid-19 within their isolation period, you will be notified via email and phone call. Per the CDC guidelines, remain in isolation for 14 days and self-monitor for symptoms. Seek medical attention should you develop any symptoms.
- We are implementing policies to protect all team members’ and client’s health details and conditions. When notifying people who have had close contact with an affected team member, the identity and condition of the client will not be shared.
- All clients who show symptoms may not re-enter the studio until at least 72 hours have passed since the resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications, and improvement in respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or cough, and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms began.
- All clients should practice social distancing by deliberately increasing the physical space between you and other people to 6 feet wherever possible.