Studio Safety Protocol Plan
Our Studio Safety Protocol follows the CDC, state, and local health guidelines and HIPAA in relation to Covid-19.
The Studio Safety Protocol includes:
- Social Distancing Protocol
- Hygiene Protocol
- Sanitation Protocol
- Health Protocol
Social Distancing Protocol
The studio will observe strict social distancing protocol to ensure close contact is non-existent.
- We have staggered our Megaformers to allow for greater than 6 feet of space between class participants.Only Clients who have pre-scheduled appointments or classes will be allowed to enter the facility.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your class time and wait outside until you are called. A contactless temperature/symptom check will be provided at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted, and you will need to verbally confirm that you do not have symptoms of COVID-19. Once admitted, your coach will direct you to your machine.
- Masks or face shields are required at all times, including during your workout. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase a reusable cotton mask, or a reusable plastic face shield for $10.
- Limited use of restrooms. Please change at home and only use the restroom if absolutely necessary. A mask is required while going to and from the restroom.
- Check-in is contactless.
- Cubbies are temporarily unavailable.
- Places for each client will be delineated by marked space. The floor is taped where each Megaformer is to be placed and where each client will workout. A staff member will point you to your assigned machine upon entrance.
- If equipment is needed for each client (pole), that will be placed in advance by staff members at each space. That equipment will be left in the same place following the session to be collected and disinfected by a staff member.
- No hands-on cues or adjustments will be used during the session. All cues will be verbal or visual. The coach wear a face shield and will maintain 6 feet of distance from the client. (Don’t worry, you’ll still get that Insta Burn!)
- When the session ends, a staff member will distribute cleaning supplies. Cleaning supplies will not be shared. The client will clean their equipment and leave one at a time from the studio.
- Communal spaces for team members and clients including cubbies and bench areas are temporarily closed until further notice.
- We are not able to permit walk-ins or latecomers to enter the studio. We are leaving doors open for air circulation, however we ask that you please wait outside, distance 6 feet from others, until you are called to enter. If you are unable to make it to class on time, please cancel your class online. Late cancellation and no-show policies apply. In case of illness or emergency, please email us at email@example.com. If you have not booked your class online in advance, please do not show up at the studio.
- We love your kids, however they will not be allowed to wait for you in-studio during class at this time.
Our clients are the core of our business and we’re incredibly serious about protecting the health of each and every one of them. We have built our Studio Safety Protocol so that you may feel completely comfortable working out in our studio.
Our studio will provide daily sanitation and housekeeping as normal, with additional cleanings and disinfection measures in between all sessions.
People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
All clients should self-monitor for these symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms after attending class, immediately Rachel Forsberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following procedures are being implemented to ensure that healthy clients are entering the studio and so that clients may report when they are ill or experiencing symptoms.
Before entering the studio for their first class or session, clients will be required to review this Studio Safety Protocol Plan.
Everyone must adhere to the County’s recommendation of wearing a face mask, face buff, scarf, and bandanna when outside the home. You are not required to wear a face mask during class, but are welcome to do so if desired.
Additionally, this studio requires the use of grip socks. Socks, gloves and masks are available for purchase in the studio.
>All clients shall abide by our standards of when you may return to the studio.
- If a client shows any symptoms of Covid-19 or tests positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of attending the studio, the client should immediately contact email@example.com.
- Rachel Forsberg will review whom the client has had contact with at the studio in the prior 14 days leading up to going into isolation from the studio. This will include all clients and team members that the team member has had close contact with (close contact being within 6 feet for at least 5 minutes) as well as what areas of the studio and equipment the team member had touched or been in.
- If you have been in close contact (per the above definition) with an affected client who tests positive for Covid-19 within their isolation period, you will be notified via email and phone call. Per the CDC guidelines, remain in isolation for 14 days and self-monitor for symptoms. Seek medical attention should you develop any symptoms.
- We are implementing policies to protect all team members’ and client’s health details and conditions. When notifying people who have had close contact with an affected team member, the identity and condition of the client will not be shared.
- All clients who show symptoms may not re-enter the studio until at least 72 hours have passed since the resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications, and improvement in respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or cough, and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms began.
- All clients should practice social distancing by deliberately increasing the physical space between you and other people to 6 feet wherever possible.